20 Of The Best Black Jeans For Men (2022 Edition)
Whether you are a minimalist on a mission to build the perfect capsule wardrobe or a maximalist who takes pride in acquiring the coolest fashion items each season, a pair of black jeans for men is essential.
It’s easy to think that blue jeans are the most versatile bottoms for men – but let’s face it, blue jeans can get weirdly color complicated, and you can never be satisfied with owning just one pair. You somehow end up feeling like you need all the different variations of blue jeans – light and dark, skinny and relaxed, cropped and full-length. You might as well sit back and watch the dollars fall out of your wallet.
This is when black jeans for men come to your rescue. Jeans are so practical and versatile (here’s proof) that they’ll most likely become the most worn pants in your closet. Compared to blue denim, black jeans are more straightforward, and once you get your hands on the perfect pair, your denim thirst will be quenched (at least for a while).
At first glance, all black jeans for men might appear similar – yeah, they may be all black, but c’mon it’s time to give them a chance at bringing home the fashion-staple cup. As you’ll immediately see when shopping for black jeans, there are so many different materials, cuts, fits & brands to choose from. But don’t be discouraged – this is a good thing.
No matter who you are or your body type, there will be a perfect pair of jeans for you. Lucky for you, we’ve done the work to decipher all the various nuances you’ll come across and picked out the best black jeans for men you can buy right now.
The Levi’s 501 Original Fit Jeans are best for the everyday guy looking for a solid pair of black jeans to be his one and only. If you don’t want to go through the hassle of trying on multiple pairs to find the best one, we suggest you go straight to the blueprint of all denim, Levi’s.
Having been the original jean since 1873, its all-American style is unbeatable when it comes to timelessness. The classic straight-leg silhouette and the perfect mid-rise that sits at your waist make this a safe pick for most men. The Levi’s 501 black jeans for men are probably one of the few on this list that will age nicely (without looking dated or worn out) and evolve into a sentimental vintage piece decades from now.
- Being the style with one of the widest arrays of sizes, you can easily get the best fitted black jeans for men to suit your body type
- The affordable price and trusted brand value.
- The button fly is a key detail that defines 501 jeans (it was created before the invention of the zipper), and while cool, they can be cumbersome.
Material: 100% cotton | Size Range: 26-44 Waist, 29-40 Length | Inseam: 30-38 inches | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash cold | Fit: Straight leg
Skinny jeans are a ‘love it or hate it’ type of thing, regardless of whether you’re a millennial or not. If you happen to be a skinny jeans guy, Frame’s Jagger True Skinny Jeans are the cream of the crop.
Named after Mick Jagger, infamous front-man of The Rolling Stones, Frame’s Jagger True Skinny jeans establish itself as a cult favorite among skinny jean lovers, proven to be comfortable and flattering for most body types. We recommend styling these with a plain white tee and a black motorcycle leather jacket for the ultimate rocker look.
- The perfect blend of modal & elastane makes the jeans stretchy enough to feel comfortable when walking around and sitting down.
- The mid-rise of these black jeans for men allows for a tight yet comfortable fit around your hips.
- The Frame Jagger True Skinny jeans are only available in one inseam option of 33 inches. This will be long enough for most men, but be prepared to alter them (or cuff them) if you are on either side of the height spectrum.
Material: 62% Cotton, 20% Modal, 16% Polyester, 2% Elastane | Size Range: 28-40 | Inseam: 33” | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash | Fit: Skinny leg
Rag & bone’s Fit 2 Jeans in black are best for the laid-back guy who values comfort and style. These black jeans for men fit snugly from thigh to knee and then tapers to the ankle, creating the most flattering slim-fit, suitable for most body types. These black jeans for men will make a great basic piece that will take you from a casual workplace to the bar, any day of the week.
The New York label, rag & bone are known for its timeless designs that are made to last. The Fit 2 jeans are one of the most versatile picks on this list and work for all ages and body types.
- Rag & bone has mastered everyday denim by adding a hint of stretch to these Japanese denim (typically thicker and stiffer) jeans. Making them feel comfier while still maintaining the raw denim feel that enthusiasts love.
- The mid-rise sits comfortably at the hips, and the back rise is high enough to prevent showing too much skin (or underwear) when crouching down.
- The brand’s website warns that your jeans may fade slightly in the wash. To preserve the deeply saturated color, add two tablespoons of salt to the wash.
Material: 98% Cotton, 2% Polyurethane | Size Range: 28×30 – 40×33 | Inseam: 30” and 33” | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash, hang dry | Fit: Slim
For the everyday guy looking for a pair of jeans that he can wear with everything for any occasion, these Amazon Essentials Men’s Straight-fit Stretch Jeans are a great solution. Because these black jeans for men don’t have anything that stands out (in a good way), they will make the perfect basic piece that will never go out of style. Available in a wide range of sizes, these jeans will be the perfect go-to pair for men with all body types.
These jeans sit just below the waist and have a roomier cut through the hip, thigh, and straight leg.
- The wide range of inseams (from 28 inches to 34 inches) is very rare to find when shopping for jeans.
- The roomier fit around the hips and thighs makes these jeans extra comfortable, perfect for sitting down for longer periods (a.k.a. the office).
- Although they do get restocked fairly frequently, it seems as though the popular sizes sell out pretty fast. Pro tip – add your size to your shopping list and get notified when it’s available in your size again.
Material: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane | Size Range: 28-42W | Inseam: 28-34L | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash | Fit: Straight-fit
Dsquared2 Black Ripped Knee Skater Denim Jeans are best for the playful, young adult, ideally with a slender body type. When it comes to ripped jeans, there is no brand to beat Dsquared2 – the moderate amount of distress, faded wash, and overall worn effect create the perfect balance.
Founded by twin brothers Dean and Dan Caten, Dsquared2 perfectly matches Canadian iconography with Italian tailoring. Dquared2 denim is loved by many celebrity rappers like Usher and sports stars like Lionel Messi. These black jeans for men are relaxed around the hips and slimmer around the lower legs. These jeans give you the best skater’s fit that you’d wear with your casual outfits.
- The faded black shade makes the distressing appear more natural. This feels more sophisticated than pitch-black jeans with large ripped knee holes.
- The leather application of the Dsquared2 logo at the back waistline is a nice touch that gives these black jeans for men a more luxurious feel.
- The striking red brand logo label at the front zip and the luxury price might not be everyone’s cup of tea.
Material: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane, Bovine leather | Size Range: 26 – 40 | Inseam: about 32” | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash | Fit: Slim
If you are looking for a pair of black jeans for men that are so comfortable that they almost feel like sweatpants, Everlane’s Relaxed 4-Way Stretch Organic Jeans are here to save the day. The rave reviews speak for themselves; these jeans are claimed to be unbelievably comfortable and are loved by men of all shapes and sizes.
Known for its exceptional quality, ethical approach, and transparent pricing, Everlane is a great place to look for closet staples like black jeans. These are a perfect pair to complete a casual get-up or dress up with a classic oxford shirt. To get the most out of these jeans, pair them with a classic black boot (preferably a Chelsea boot) to elongate the legs.
- The four-way stretch organic denim gives you the maximum flexibility that will allow you to move around swiftly and comfortably without feeling tight.
- These relaxed black jeans for men are part of Everlane’s famous ‘Uniform Collection,’ offering a 365-day guarantee.
- Although it makes a great basic piece, these black jeans for men may come across as ‘boring .’ Some may love the minimal aesthetic, but there is no visible detail that makes these jeans unique or stand out in any way.
Material: 94% Organic Cotton, 2% Elastane, 4% Other Fiber | Size Range: 28 – 40 | Inseam: 30″, 32″, 34″ | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low | Fit: Relaxed, tapered fit
Wax’s Loose Fit Jeans in Black Denim is best for the laid-back guy. These black jeans for men will be the most attractive on people with slim to regular body types.
Wax is a London-based family label established in 2015, and they have been creating elevated essentials since day one. While keeping sustainability at its core, Wax’s clothing is made with carefully sourced materials that are designed to be worn again and again. The perfect mid-rise and loose fit throughout the hips and legs make these black jeans for men as comfortable as baggy sweatpants with a nice cropped look.
- These black jeans for men are pre-laundered for a subtly worn look. There is no need to worry about your jeans fading or shrinking in the wash.
- Wax London’s loose-fit jeans are 100% cotton, so you can expect the most traditional and authentic feel of denim. Not stretchy, but not too stiff either – these jeans will feel just right.
- There is only one inseam option available, 74 cm, roughly 29 inches.
Material: 100% Cotton | Size Range: 28 – 38 | Inseam: 74cm | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash, do not tumble dry| Fit: Loose fit
Uniqlo’s Ultra Stretch Skinny-fit Color Jeans are the best option for those seeking a stretchy, unrestrictive pair of black jeans that your legs can breathe in. The ultra-stretch and roomier fit allow these black jeans to look flattering on almost all body types, especially those with thicker thighs.
Known for their affordable basics and technical wear, Uniqlo offers a great selection of wardrobe staples. Uniqlo’s impeccable technology has allowed these stretchy jeans to recover quickly from knee stretches (who else has a pet peeve for knee bags in jeans?).
- We love the internal elastic waistband that makes these jeans extra comfortable and easily lets you go without a belt.
- Although there are no inseam variations available, Uniqlo offers a free alteration service for bottoms above $20.
- Although they are mostly cotton, the added spandex to the fabric makes these feel more like regular trousers than jeans. The fabric feels rather thin than traditional denim lacking the sturdy and durable feel many prefer.
Material: 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex | Size Range: XS-3XL | Inseam: About 31” – 32” | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle | Fit: Slim fit
- Asket offers a three-dimensional size system, which means you can select your build (slim or regular), waist size & inseam length. It’s almost like you are getting your black jeans custom-sized.
- Asket is all about full transparency – each item is 100% traceable, with a total cost breakdown.
- We noticed that these jeans run slightly longer than expected – it might be worth opting for a shorter inseam.
Material: 100% Organic Cotton | Size Range: Build (slim or regular), W28-36″ | Inseam: 30-34″ | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius, do not tumble dry | Fit: Tapered fit
If you are an avid Amazon shopper, Lee’s Men’s Performance Series Extreme Motion Slim Straight Leg Jeans are here to save your wardrobe. The stretchy material is great for those looking for ultimate comfort, without feeling tightness anywhere.
The iconic American denim brand Lee has been around since 1889, and with the rise of Y2K fashion, it’s certainly a brand that is regaining its spotlight. With nearly 7,000 reviews and a 4.5 average star rating on Amazon, these black jeans for men have enough proof to fit comfortably and attractively for most men.
- We love the subtle details that make these black jeans so signature for the Lee brand. The leather applique detail on the back waist and the simple Lee logo on the back pocket is a nice additional touch.
- The Extreme Flex waistband allows for extra comfort when moving and also generously gives you room for a belly after big meals.
- The added 3% Spandex in the fabric makes these black jeans super stretchy and comfortable, but the trade-off is that they will not be as durable as your traditional denim.
Material: 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex | Size Range: W29-42” | Inseam: 30-34” | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash | Fit: Slim fit
Ideal for slim to regular body types, A.P.C.’s New Standard Black Japanese stretch denim jeans are the best pick for men with a minimalist style. The clean-cut silhouette and tone-on-tone topstitching make these black jeans for men a wardrobe staple in many fashion enthusiasts’ closets.
Created by Jean Touitou in 1987, A.P.C. is a leading brand in contemporary French fashion. With a sturdier feel, this high-quality denim will mold nicely to your legs and become your second skin over time.
- We love the subtle details like tone-on-tone topstitching, and the fly button with engraved logo makes these jeans feel so French-chic.
- The added 2% Polyurethane gives these rather stiff Japanese denim jeans a nice stretch that will feel much more comfortable. Polyurethane blend fabrics are much more durable compared to elastane or spandex.
- Compared to other options on this list, these jeans are only available in waist sizes ranging from 24-36 inches.
Material: 98% Cotton, 2% Polyurethane | Size Range: 24-36 | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash | Fit: Straight fit
If you love to wear your jeans rolled or cuffed, 3sixteen’s SL-220x Straight Leg Jeans are the first ones you should be putting in your cart. These black jeans for men feature a classic straight leg and a slight taper from the knee down, which makes these almost universally flattering for most body types.
3xixteen aims to create pieces that, with diligent wear, will reward customers with something that is well-aged but never “old .” We believe their jeans are a worthy investment that will ensure lasting quality and timelessness.
- The 14.5oz raw selvage, of course. Take advantage of this and wear your jeans rolled or cuffed for a more casual look.
- he custom gunmetal shanks and rivets and the heavyweight leather patch by Tanner Goods make these 3sixteen black jeans for men unique and bad-ass.
- These black jeans for men will eventually fade to grey in high wear areas with wear.
Material: 14.5oz raw black warp/ black weft selvedge | Size Range: 28-40 | Inseam: 36-37” | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash | Fit: Straight fit
Acne Studios Bootcut Fit Jeans in Black are best for fashion enthusiasts looking for a fresh pair of black jeans for men that can add a new value to their current wardrobes.
The Stockholm-based multidisciplinary brand, Acne Studios, has done what they do best with the Bootcut Fit Jeans – coming up with interesting yet wearable silhouettes with an artistic feel. If you already own a basic pair of black jeans for men or are on a mission to up your fashion game, these black bootcut jeans will be a nice addition to your denim roster.
- The stonewash on gently worn black denim gives these black jeans for men the perfect vintage feel that will not look dated over time.
- Acne Studios’ Bootcut Fit Jeans are 100% Cotton denim, making these thick and rigid – but in a good way. The sturdy material will keep the bootcut leg in shape and prevent these jeans from getting too flimsy over time.
- Although some men love their bootcut jeans, bootcut can be seen as an experimental style.
Material: 100% Cotton | Size Range: 28-34 | Inseam: 32” | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash | Fit: Bootcut fit
Bonobos’ Premium Stretch Jeans are best for men looking for a pair of jeans that are dressy enough to go from the office to an upscale date night. Thanks to Bonobos’ extensive size range and the multiple fits available, these black jeans for men will look flattering on everyone with various shapes and sizes.
The number one criteria for dressier clothing: it should be well fitted. These Premium Stretch Jeans in black are especially elegant with the incredibly soft fabric that almost looks and feels silky. These black jeans for men will feel as comfortable as yoga pants but look classy as dress trousers.
- The tonal threads and black finished trims perfectly blend into these black jeans, giving off a more dressy and sophisticated feel compared to traditional jeans.
- As with all Bonobos products, these jeans are custom-tailored to give you the best fit. Choose from a range of silhouettes, from skinny to athletic, and select the best pant length for you.
- Due to a relatively high composition of polyester and elastane in the fabric, these jeans may feel a tad bit too thin and stretchy. Although most men will feel comfortable, some may prefer a more durable, thick feel of regular denim for their “jeans.”
Material: 94% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 1% Elastane | Size Range: 28-54 | Inseam: 28-36” | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low | Fit: Skinny, Tailored, Slim, Athletic or Straight
Best for shorter and slimmer men are C.O.S. tapered jeans in black. High-rise jeans are a must-have for shorter men as they make your legs appear to be longer.
C.O.S. is known for its sustainable, minimal, and timeless designs that are thoughtfully made to last in your wardrobe. Their denim selection is exceptionally high quality but seems to be overshadowed by other products in their collection.
These black jeans for men are a great choice to create an on-trend, Parisian look. Perfect to be worn with a nice light turtleneck and your favorite blazer. This style definitely breaks the stereotype of high-rise jeans being synonymous with ‘dad jeans’ and proves that they can also be done stylishly.
- The flared silhouette is impeccably designed to make the experimental fit more approachable for the everyday guy.
- These jeans are made of non-stretch recycled cotton without metal rivets for easy recycling. This thoughtful and sustainable approach makes these jeans much more special.
- The size runs are pretty limited, and these black jeans for men are available exclusively online, so you’ll have to take the risk of ordering and returning.
Material: 100% Recycled Cotton | Size Range: 30-38 | Inseam: 34” | Rise: High | Care: Machine wash cold | Fit: High-rise flared fit
For those working in challenging conditions (or just in love with the workwear aesthetic), Dickies Men’s Relaxed Fit Straight-Leg Duck Carpenter Jean is the best pick. If you have thicker thighs or legs in general, these relaxed-fit carpenter jeans will give you the best straight-leg look, without looking too big.
As one of the top work apparel brands worldwide, Dickies is loved by workmen globally for its quality and style. Thoughtful details like the utility pockets and hammer loops make these jeans the go-to pair for workplaces. The high-quality craftsmanship and sturdy fabric will keep you safe and efficient while working and also look sharp and stylish when lounging around.
- The roomy seat and thigh allow comfortable movement and the straight leg opening of 19 inches is wide enough to fit over chunkier boots.
- The signature red Dickies logo on the back pocket creates a more casual vibe and gives the flexibility to be styled as streetwear.
- These black carpenter jeans are meant to sit higher on the waist. Although the higher rise gives more coverage, some may find it uncomfortable, especially if they are used to stretchy jeans. The brand recommends ordering up one waist size for a comfier fit.
Material: 100% Cotton | Size Range: 30-50 | Inseam: 30-34″ | Rise: Mid to high | Care: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low | Fit: Relaxed Fit Straight-Leg
Best for those on a budget, Wrangler Authentics’ Men’s Classic 5-Pocket Regular Fit Flex Jean are a safe and smart choice. With the wide range of sizes and the classic regular fit, these black jeans for men are meant to be flattering for everyone. Roomy enough for the big & tall and shaped enough for the skinny, these soft, jeans feel comfortable and just right.
Wrangler has been making jeans ever since 1947. For the affordable price, their high quality and timeless designs have made their jeans become a repeat purchase for many men. The durable, flex denim is soft to the touch and feels stretchy enough to move around in. These jeans are the best
- The authentic five-pocket styling makes these jeans so classic and timeless, meaning you can wear them for years without looking dated.
- These black jeans for men are pre-shrunk, so you wouldn’t have to worry about sizing after your first wash.
- If we had to nitpick (most men won’t even notice), we’re not in love with the brass hardware on the pockets. Brass-toned hardware are harder to style than silver tones – we suggest sticking to monochrome colors when styling these black jeans.
Material: 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex | Size Range: 28-58 | Inseam: 30-38” | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash | Fit: Relaxed fit
If you are looking for a pair of high-end black jeans, we suggest you go straight to the Saint Laurent Slim-Fit Jeans. Saint Laurent’s denim has had a cult following for a while and has become an essential piece in completing many luxury outfits.
These rather skinny to slim-fitting jeans are more comfortable with the added 2% elastane for extra stretch, providing more utility. These black jeans for men are perfect to be styled with a band tee and a leather jacket for a classy, punk-rock look.
- With Saint Laurent’s effort to make the luxury brand more sustainable, these black jeans for men are made of organic cotton sourced from organic agriculture and assure the best-in-class practices in manufacturing.
- The subtle logo-stamped leather tab on the back pocket is the ultimate ‘if you know you know’ moment for high-end lovers.
- The front button fly just might not be for everyone.
Material: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane | Size Range: 26-36 | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine wash | Fit: Slim fit
Nudie Jeans Tight Terry Jeans are best if you are looking for a pair of black jeans for men that will age nicely throughout the years. These jeans are named to be tight-fitting, but they are more of a slim fit – so we most recommend these for slimmer men with less voluminous legs.
Nudie Jeans are known for creating jeans that are meant to be well-worn and mended. These black jeans for men are the only ones on this list that will age towards a bluish-black hue instead of gray. This will prevent your jeans from looking worn out or dated from fading into an ugly gray – but rather, evolve into a nice, one and only vintage piece.
- These jeans are indigo-dyed before being washed black, so they will show hints of blue with age and wear.
- The antique silver trims and hardware are a thoughtful touch that will make these black jeans for men look much more cohesive as a vintage piece when worn in.
- Although these black jeans for men are a slim, tapered fit, the leg openings are narrower than most jeans on this list.
Material: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane | Size Range: 24-38 | Inseam: 28-36” | Rise: Mid | Care: Machine Wash | Fit: Slim fit
If you follow celebrity fashion news or have a high interest in men’s luxury fashion, you would’ve heard of Amiri. Best for stylish ballers with a high budget, Amiri’s famous MX1 Jean in black is on a lot of wishlists. Loved by countless celebrities like Justin Bieber and Jonathan Cheban, these black jeans for men are most flattering on skinny to regular body types.
Amiri draws inspiration from punk and grunge subcultures – hence the bold cutouts, rips, and complex juxtaposition of contrasting materials like bandanas, plaid, and leather. These black jeans for men give off an intensely rugged, rock ‘n’ roll vibe that no other brand can mimic.
- The leather patches at the knees of these jeans add a hint of subtle sophistication to these grunge denim jeans. They also will keep your knees warm.
- These black jeans for men have a bit of stretch, so they are still comfortable despite them being skinny fit. They will naturally conform to your leg shape, so make sure you get your squats and leg presses in before putting these on.
- Due to the leather patches and intricately distressed features, these jeans should not be machine-washed. The brand recommends spot cleaning or borrowing the hands of a leather specialist to wash.
Material: Italian stretch denim | Size Range: 28-40 | Inseam: 34-35″ | Rise: Mid | Care: Spot clean only, leather specialist recommended | Fit: Skinny fit
What To Look For When Buying Black Jeans For Men
Each black jean has its own key traits that make them unique and valuable – even if they all may look the same at first glance. From our extensive research, we’ve narrowed down the Top 3 considerations when purchasing your next pair of black jeans. With these considerations in mind and with a thorough understanding of your body type, you’ll be able to spot the right black jean for you, whether online or on the rack.
When you are on the lookout for a nice pair of black jeans, be sure to examine the material composition (usually on the inner label or under the product description section if you are shopping online). Most men have a strong preference for either stretchy or rigid jeans. Nothing’s worse than getting a pair of jeans that are either too stiff that it hurts to sit down or too stretchy that your pants lose their shape after only wearing them twice.
If you are looking for a pair of stretchy, comfortable black jeans, keep an eye out for materials with 1-2% of elastane, spandex or polyurethane. If these former materials’ composition is above 5%, the jeans may be too stretchy and almost look like athletic wear, which could be unappealing. If you want something more rigid and sturdy, look for 100% cotton or consider investing in Japanese denim.
Color is also something that should be well researched and considered before purchasing a pair of black jeans. As you saw, not all black is the same – pitch black, worn in black, jet black, fade black, black black and the list goes on.
Most of the time, these are names that the brands come up with, so it’ll be hard to tell what’s what. But thanks to the rise of e-commerce and savvy shoppers, brand websites are usually pretty good at pointing out the key features that you should note before purchasing.
Look out for details mentioning fade, type of dyeing process, and material, or even read some reviews for the black jeans for men as there will most likely be a mention of any color changes.
It’s also important to know what your preference is. Would you like your black jeans to age with you and fade over time? Or would you like them to maintain the dark saturation after several years?
Once you have figured out your preference for the material composition and color, you should most definitely consider the fit next. The fit can make or break the entire look of black jeans for men – or jeans in general. As a general rule of thumb, slimmer fits are recommended for skinny to regular body types, or shorter guys since it has a lengthening effect. And overall, athletic or relaxed fits are more suitable for bigger, taller men.
Unless clearly stated to dry clean, most black jeans for men can be thrown into the washing machine. When washing in the washing machine, turn your jeans inside-out, use cold water and set the washer to the gentle cycle. This will help protect your jeans from too much friction and keep it from fading too much.
Although it is inevitable with some black jeans for men (due to the nature of how they were dyed and the material composition), there are ways to keep your black jeans from fading. The most effective way is to soak your jeans in cold water and white vinegar solution for about 30 minutes. Then rinse and hang dry. This will help seal in the dye on your black denim and prevent it from fading too quickly.
At some point, you may feel that your black jeans for men have stretched out quite a bit from wear and will want to shrink them. The easiest and most effective way to shrink black jeans for men is to wash and dry them in hot temperatures. Wash them in hot water, use a steam iron, use a hairdryer or put them in the dryer (although not recommended by most brands, it’ll do the trick).
You Can Read Also :