6 Pretty Makeup Tutorials to Make You Look Wow This Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and it’s time to make her heart beat with your beauty once again! Haven’t planned your makeup yet? Do not worry ! That’s because we’ve got you covered. There is no denying that this season of love allows you to engage with your feminine side and experience a new style of beauty. That’s why we bring you six cute Valentine’s Day makeup looks that can be copied quite easily.
Few of the looks we share with you are cute and flirty with pastel blue eye makeup and orange lips, dramatic lashes and adding a pop of color to your cheeks.
Luckily, we’ve done the work for you and put together these six cute Valentine’s Day makeup tutorials. So go ahead, apply your base makeup and follow these Valentine’s Day makeup tutorials to add that WOW factor to your date night.
1. Exfoliate to brighten your complexion
Try exfoliating once or twice a week using a homemade peel containing glycolic, alpha-hydroxy, or salicylic acid. After the first peel your skin will look brighter and firmer and after four weeks you will see a noticeable difference in skin tone.
- For normal skin: use a one-step salicylic or glycolic acid peel, such as Avon and Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel
- For oily or combination skin, try daily peels like the Biotique Peach Clarifying & Refining Peel-Off Mask or Philosophy – The Microdelivery Peel.
- For sensitive skin, try using a gentle peel like L’Oreal Paris ReNoviste Dermo-Expertise Anti-Aging Peel.
2. Lengthen your lashes to add drama to your eyes
To maximize your lashes, all you need is mascara and a few tricks.
- Start by curling your eyelashes. Gently pull lashes at the root moving along the length, squeezing as you go.
- Apply mascara by swirling the wand back and forth at the roots to coat the lashes with as much mascara before pulling the wand up.
- To separate the lashes, apply three coats of mascara. Comb through the mascara while it’s still wet using a clean, dry brush.
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler and Maybelline mascara are standard choices.
- There are many makeup video tutorials on lash maximization. Here’s one you can follow to batter some eyelashes and get her heart pumping:
3. Pretty your pout
- Exfoliate your lips.
- Apply a lip balm containing ingredients like alpha hydroxy acid. Make your lips kiss-ready, super soft and supple by hydrating them with a lip balm containing petroleum jelly, shea butter, hyaluronic acid and dimethicone.
- Add color using a tinted balm.
- E Solutions Lip Refine, Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer, Benefit Benetint Lip Balm, SPF 15.
4. Opt for romantic pastel blue eyelids
Pale blue eyeshadow is feminine and super chic, making it a great Valentine’s Day eye makeup idea. Make this eye makeup look fresh and dewy while keeping the rest of the face and lips natural.
- Apply a pastel blue eyeshadow using a clean dome shape on the upper eyelid.
- Or trace along the lower lash line.
- Try products like MakeUp For Ever Aqua Matic Eyeshadow in Metallic Golden Khaki, Sephora and MAC Dazzleshadow Eyeshadow in Try Me On, Mecca to look like a mermaid.
5. Don’t Underestimate Blush
Give your cheeks a good rosy tint to enhance your feminine charm. A creamy formula can give you the most natural look and make for a cute Valentine’s Day makeup idea. It can also be transparent and blends easily. To select your best shade, gently pinch your cheeks to match the blush to the color you are achieving. Some of these colors can be found in many of these high quality brands:
- Revlon Cream Blush in Rosy Glow and Becca Cream Blush in Turkish Rose. This is most suitable for pale skin.
- CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in Lush Berry and Nars Cream Blush in Constantinople. This is most suitable for medium skin.
- Maybeline New York Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum and Lancome Color Design Blush in Retro Rouge. This is most suitable for dark skin.
6. Dab on that orange lip gloss to dazzle her
If you prefer a subtle and elegant look, apply orange gloss with more shine. You would be great to go anywhere with this look.
- Use an orange lip liner to outline your mouth lines first. Then fill in the rest of your lips. It can help you keep your lipstick on longer.
- Use a lip brush to perfectly apply the lipstick.
- Try MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in What A Blast and MAC Lipmix in Orange.
Chances are you already have the products needed to recreate these six pretty makeup tutorials. So go ahead and follow these simple instructions to look lovely next Valentine’s Day. For more ideas, read our other articles on Valentine’s Day hairstyle and makeup.
You Can Read Also :