Posted 07 November 2019
What is Klarna?
Gone are the days when you had to wait until payday to shop for your favorite items, now Klarna gives you the flexibility to decide how you want to pay for your sportswear. This means that at checkout you now have 3 options::
- Pay immediately by following the usual payment process
- Pay Later within 30 Days – with this option you can make sure that you are completely satisfied with your items before you make a payment.
- Pay in 3 installments – it helps you break down the costs so that they are more digestible. No interest and no fees, just hassle-free payments.
Here’s how Klarna works on Tikiboo:
1. At checkout, simply select Klarna as your payment option
2. You will be prompted to fill in some simple information and just like entering your card details, you will instantly know if your payment has been accepted.
3 Then, just like that, you will receive a confirmation email describing your purchase, it’s simple!
A few things to remember, because transparency is king (unless you are a pair of Tikiboo leggings, then the squat-proof takes place on the throne):
- You will never be charged for using Klarna.
- There are NEVER interest charges.
- When using Klarna, you will go through a smooth credit check. A gentle credit check does not affect your credit score and is strictly between you and Klarna; it is not visible to other lenders.
With Klarna, you can slice your Tikiboo payments like pizza, or cheese, or grapes, or bread, or melon, or your cold meats! The options are endless (although Family Feud might disagree); slicing is nice!
With Klarna and Tikiboo, the choice is yours! And options are what make life fun, right? We love to celebrate the differences, whether it’s what you wear, the way you train or the way you like to pay, so we hope you like the flexibility that Klarna gives you as much as we do! Your dollar, your way. K?