Mahira Khan Fashion Profile – Biography, Date of Birth, Age, Personal Life, Photos
Mahira Khan’s career has progressed rapidly even since she made her foray into cinema. As one of the hottest actors of recent times, Mahira has graced the big screen as a patron saint. Making his screen debut with Shahrukh Khan was a sign of his uprising. And she has now marked her status as one of the exciting talents of Bollywood.
Likewise, her fashion profile in the industrial circuit became a symbol that everyone wanted to emulate. Over the years, Mahira has mastered the art of dressing with precision in all circumstances. See all of her best looks below.
About Mahira Khan:
Mahira Khan is from Karachi, Pakistan. His family is Urdu speaking Pathans. Hafeez Khan, his father was born in Delhi and then moved to Pakistan due to Indian partition.
Scroll down to learn about Mahira Khan’s likes, dislikes, hobbies, body stats, and more.
|Biography of Mahira Khan:|
|Last name||Mahira Hafeez Khan|
|Mahira Khan Age and date of birth||[celebrity_age_calc data=”1984-12-21″] December 21, 1984|
|Place of birth||Kariappati, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Occupation||Actress, Former VJ|
|Height of Mahira Khan||170cm|
|Mahira Khan weight||57kg|
|Brothers and sisters||Hassan Khan (Brother)|
|Spouse||Ali Askari (divorced)|
|Favorite things and hobbies|
|Food||Rice and Sauce|
|In law||London, New York and the Netherlands|
|Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Nouman Ijaz, Johnny Depp and Daniel Day Lewis|
|Actress||Audrey Hepburn, Madhuri Dixit, Rekha, Bushra Ansari and Samina Peerzada|
|Movie||Pyaasa (1957) and Silver Linings Playbook (2012)|
Start: VJ Most Wanted, MTV Pakistan, 2006
Net value : N / A
Remuneration: 1 lakh per episode (PKR)
She enrolled at the Foundation Public School in Karachi at the age of 16. Then at 17, she left for California, United States, then moved to Santa Monica College, Los Angeles. After that, she attended the University of Southern California but was unable to complete her bachelor’s degree and returned to Pakistan in 2008.
While studying in the United States, she briefly worked as a cashier at a Rite Aid store in Los Angeles.
Mahira Khan is a Pakistani actress who has worked in Pakistani films and dramas. The actress also won the Lux Style Awards and the Hum Awards, respectively. She made her VJ debut on MTV Pakistan in 2006. In 2011, she made her Bol cinema debut opposite Atif Aslam. For the film, she won a Style Award nomination for Best Actress. Her other accomplishments include a Lux Style Award for Best Satellite TV Actress and a Hum Award for Best Couple On Screen for the film Humsafar.
Here’s a breakdown of Mahira Khan’s titles and accomplishments:
|Lux Style price:|
|Best Film Actress||Bowl||Appointed||2012|
|Best Satellite TV Actress||Humsafar||Won||2013|
|Best Actress (Film)||Ben Roye||Won||2016|
|Best Television Actress||Sadqay Tumhare||Won||2016|
|Best Actress (Film)||Ho Mann Jahaan||Won||2017|
|Best Actress (Film)||Verna||Won||2018|
|Pakistani Media Awards:|
|Best Actress (Drama)||Shehr-e-Zaat||Won||2014|
|Best Actress (Drama)||Shehr-e-Zaat||Won||2013|
|Best On-Screen Couple (Drama)||Humsafar||Won||2013|
|Best Actress (Drama)||Sadqay Tumhare||Appointed||2015|
|Best Popular Actress
Best On-Screen Couple (Drama)
|Recognition Award – Films||Ben Roye||Won||2016|
|Best Popular Actress (Drama)||Ben Roye||Won||2017|
|Best Popular On-Screen Couple (Drama)
Best On-Screen Couple Jury (Drama)
Jury for Best Actress (Drama)
|Recognition Award – Films||Verna||Won||2018|
|Hum Style Price:|
|Most Stylish Actress (Film)||Won||2016|
|Most Stylish Actress (TV)||Appointed||2017|
|Most Stylish Actress (Film)||Appointed||2017|
|Year style icon||Won||2016|
|Best actress||Ho Mann Jahaan||Appointed||2017|
|Pakistani International Prestige Awards:|
|Best Actress (Film)||Ho Mann Jahaan||Appointed||2017|
|Best Actress (Film)||Verna||Appointed||2018|
Mahira Khan may not have a quarterly movie release, but there’s no denying her individualistic fashion sense. She is the darling of the media, designers and filmmakers. What we love about the actress is that, even after her fame, she seems unfazed and doesn’t take herself too seriously. The same is reflected in his style.
This time we pay homage to his most memorable stylish shows.
1. At the 2018 Lux Style Awards, the actress looked gorgeous in a white Faraz Manan sharara. It featured gold embellishments, a scalloped hem and gold tassels. The styling was carried out by Maneka Harisinghani. Trendy earrings from Sherezad Jewelery, a matching dupatta and a belt completed the look.
2. Seen at the HeF clothing launch, Mahira is seen in a casual style. For this shoot, she wears a camouflage logo shirt, black pants, sunglasses and black sneakers.
3. Mahira wears a pastel pink saree with a ruffle trim and a black blouse. The sari has beautiful floral ornaments. She completed the look with a messy fishtail braid, winged eyeliner, teardrop earrings, and nude lips.
4. Here is another stunning Cannes look from Mahira Khan. The actress wore a satin yellow flowing sleeve blouse and blue flare pants by Solace London. The look was further enhanced with a white belt, black Christian Louboutin stilettos and gold earrings.
5. During L’Oreal Paris Bridal Fashion Week in Lahore, Mahira Khan wore a cream coat and matching high waisted flared pants. The look was further enhanced with a sheer camisole with a floral appliqué and black heels. Her makeup was minimalist with just a hint of pink tint.
Who wouldn’t love to steal Mahira Khan’s makeup tips? The actress credits her good genes and her mother’s strict rule to prevent her from wearing makeup. She’s been giving us beauty goals since she debuted. Now let’s talk about her easy yet effective makeup tips.
Skin care ritual – The actress doesn’t believe in cleaning her face too often. She washes her face with clean water, followed by Kiehl’s SPF Ultra Facial Moisturizer. If she pulls, she just uses ice cream on her face before putting on makeup.
Before going to bed, she uses Bioderma Sensibio II20 or pure almond oil. After that, she uses Kiehl’s Intim Fatin cleanser, Rodin face oil or ROC anti-aging night cream.
Favorite lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo
The essentials of makeup: Bobbi Brown, Pink Coral Blush and Dior mascara
Favorite DIY mask: Mixture of honey and lemon to cleanse and moisturize her face
Love of the spa: Thai massages-Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa
Favorite perfume: Ralph Lauren, Romance
Mahira Khan’s Fitness Secrets:
To us, it appears that Mahira Khan does most of his bodywork through functional movement. She has very well defined obliques which indicate that she is mainly working on the lateral work rather than the front abs.
The actress avoids sweets and junk food to control her body weight. Here is a breakdown of the Mahira Khan diet plan. Check it out:
Breakfast: Two eggs and brown bread
Lunch: Home cooking
Having dinner: Home cooking
Here are the brands Mahira Khan has approved so far:
- 2016: 1st Femina Middle East Women Awards (Unstoppable Emerging Talent from Pakistan).
- 2015 : Masala! Awards (Best Actress Award for Bin Roye).
- 2016: Vogue Beauty Awards (Face to Watch).
- 2017: special award for international recognition and also the best dress at the 8th Beirut International Prize Festival.
- 2017: Masala! Price (Asian Woman of Substance).
- 2018: Contribution to the Film and Activism Award (UK Asian Film Festival).
Official social profiles:
Please find Mahira Khan’s social profiles below:
Hope you enjoyed reading Mahira Khan Fashion Profile. How did you find her outfits? Let us know in the comments section.
Image source: official instagram profiles of celebrities / designers mentioned in the article.
You Can Read Also :