Soft Glam is the super simple makeup aesthetic for summer 2021
“What is soft glam makeup, really? ”I ask celebrity makeup artist Katie Jane Hughes just before our Soft Glam Makeup tutorial on Zoom. She happily responds,“ That’s what you want it to be! ”We finally land on a definition: very natural makeup. with pops of color that looks like a trendy filter Think Petra Collins meets Tom’s One Hour Photo.
In KJH’s signature fashion it’s all about warm skin and eyes and we also add in some fun lip gloss and full brows. Soft glam makeup is simple, so simple, in fact, we did it with our fingers! To keep girls hot summer even while being booked and busy, here is the easiest and most colorful look you can achieve in minutes. Soft Glam is the summer 2021 makeup aesthetic, I’m calling it now.
- Spray your palette directly with a primer spray (makeup applies best when wet!).
- Start by rubbing a good amount of product on your fingertips.
KJH sprays MAC Quick Fix Spray on the palette. Next, she rubs the pink eyeshadow from the Revlon Big Bang palette onto her fingertips.
- Use a finger to apply eye shadow to the eyelid.
- Start applying near the lash line and pull the eyelid up (left to right).
- Once the eye shadow is dry on the eyelid, use a clean finger to blend the shadow.
- Don’t hesitate to apply for more.
- Let the shade dry.
KJH used the pink shadow from the Revlon Big Bang palette on her lids.
- Use another clean finger to add a golden shadow to the inner corner of the eye.
- Blend into the original shadow.
KJH uses her pinky finger to apply a yellow gold shadow from the Revlon palette to her inner eyelid. She lightly mixes the two shadows (gold and pink) together.
- Use a clean finger to apply orange eye shadow to the outer corner of the eyelid.
- Mix as you like.
KJH applies the orange shade of the Revlon palette to her outer eye. Then she mixes the orange eyeshadow with the pink.
- Now apply your favorite mascara. Don’t be afraid to add an extra layer or two!
KJH applies Revlon So Fierce Big Bad Lash mascara to her lashes.
- Apply your favorite bronzer or highlighter to your cheekbones with your fingertips.
- Add your favorite concealer to any areas needing touch-up.
KJH uses the Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Cream Face Palette to add shade to her cheeks for a more defined look.
- Apply a sheer blush pink nude lip gloss. Start with a little and add more to your liking.
- Once applied, complete the lip gloss with a nude lip liner.
KJH uses Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss and a nude lip liner.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported to this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and other similar content on piano.io
You Can Read Also :