Valentino Beauty is the luxury update your makeup bag needs
Felicity Ingram for Valentino Beauty
Very few colors are as fascinating and historic as Valentino Red. Introduced in 1959, the brilliant hue, initially dubbed “Fiesta” – a cross between fuchsia and crimson red – embodies the fashion house’s commitment to Italian charm, romance and glamor. Valentino Red is easily recognizable, welcoming and timeless, which the house has perfectly translated into the packaging of its next Valentino Beauty collection.
Valentino’s thread, from lipstick tubes to eye shadow palettes and foundation, evokes the freedom of expression and individuality that are at the heart of the brand. The collection, made up of multi-purpose and multi-finished products, arrives in a shiny Valentino red fitted with the equally shiny gold Valentino emblem that appears on Valentino’s iconic bags, shoes and jewelry. The packaging is as luxurious and captivating as the brand’s whimsical dresses.
Valentino Beauty’s red and gold color scheme remains consistent throughout the collection, from the gold hardware inside the lipstick tubes to the gold lining around the periphery of the blushes. Valentino Beauty adds an extra touch of luxury by attaching a gold chain to its compact powders to mimic the design of a clutch. In addition to lipstick, foundation and blush, the Valentino Beauty collection will also feature its own mascara, eyebrow filler, eyeshadow and cheek palettes, eyeliner, highlighter and a cushion foundation.
Meet the products
- Rosso Valentino: Say hello to the brand’s first lipstick. With over 50 shades to choose from, including reds ranging from tomato and pink to nudes and purples and blues, a lipstick for everyone really exists. The lipstick is also designed with intention. The V-shaped bullet is designed for easy application and the packaging is fully refillable.
- Very Valentino: Valentino hopes to push the boundaries of the foundation world. Available in 40 shades, the pigments were inspired by skin tones research of 5,000 women in eight countries.
- V-lighter: A hyaluronic acid infused highlighter meant to capture light on the highlights of your face.
- Go cushion: The cushion foundation has a satin powder finish, perfect for all day use. The product is available in five shades and offers a double-edged applicator.
- Eye2Cheek: Get a product that can do it all. This multi-use creamy powder comes in 12 shades and can be used as a mono eyeshadow or as a blush on the cheeks.
- Color-Flip Eye Shadow: A multi-layered eyeshadow palette is constructed with two-layered quads to offer multiple shades that you can wear together or separately. (There are no rules with Valentino Beauty.)
- Double lining: A 16 hour dual purpose liquid ink liner.
- Eyebrow trio: Check out the three-ended eyebrow product that includes both a shading pencil and an eyebrow brush. Available in three shades.
- Beautiful mascara: Valentino mascara. One swipe is supposed to deliver tons of volume for a dramatic eye.
The complete collection will be unveiled on May 31 and available for pre-order on June 15 at valentino.com. Valentino Beauty will start rolling out worldwide in August 2021.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and uploaded to this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on piano.io
You Can Read Also :